Cycle Support Tea
Organic Cycle Support is an herbal blend designed to help regulate the menstrual cycle! Powerful, time-tested herbs have been specifically chosen for this tea for their ability to balance hormones and provide relief from PMS symptoms.
Lemon verbena and Schisandra berries give this blend its tart and refreshing flavor.
- Organic Schisandra Berries: Schisandra berries can help fight fatigue and relieve stress.
- Organic Shatavari Root: Shatavari is commonly used to treat female reproductive disorders. It may also help in balancing hormones.
- Organic Cramp Bark: Cramp Bark is used to relieve PMS symptoms. It can help provide relief from breast tenderness and headaches. It may also decrease irritability. It is also known for helping balance estrogen and progesterone, and may also improve fertility.
- Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi): Holy basil can help to reduce physical and psychological stress. It may also help balance hormones and provide relief from headaches.
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena provides a light citrus flavor to this blend, but it is also known for reducing inflammation and treating indigestion.
- Organic Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto can help normalize testosterone levels in turn helping with weight loss and sex drive.
Brewing instructions: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water. Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes, strain, and enjoy!
2 oz bag, approximately 30 servings of loose-leaf tea
Loose-leaf tea is easy to brew in a teapot/ poured through a strainer/ in a french press/ or by putting a single serving in a fillable paper tea bag.
Blended by Full Leaf Tea Company.
Not intended for use by individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
* This is a large-patterned fabric. The pattern placement varies between individual pads and may not match the sample image closely.
** Any pattern with the label “NEW!” was introduced within the last 2 months and we are likely to have plenty of stock for the next few months. Patterns not marked as new may sell out at any time, so make sure to snap them up before it’s too late!