Bundle for 15% Off
Bundles are a great way to find which products are best for you and save $$!
If your order is between $150-$300 you can save 15% by using the checkout code: Bundle15
Domestic orders over $50 receive free shipping!
This checkout code cannot be applied to sale items or combined with another code.
Looking for Bundle15 guidance? Here are our suggestions!
2) 1 Mini Liner, 1 Luxe Liner, 1 Small, 1 Medium 1 Large, 1 Overnight. The whole shebang! Our periods aren’t always consistent! Be prepared for everything! These sizes are recommended for generous panties like boy cuts & full briefs and/or heavy flow.
3) 2 Queens and 1 Overnight. Many people first start using cloth pads after they give birth. When people choose cloth for their babe, it's not a stretch to choose cloth for themselves. There are also so many of us who bleed a lot! This combo will be fantastic for your first postpartum or heavy days. Your smaller pads will probably work just dandy after the first day or two. Are you a new parent who likes dry shirts? We can help! Our Honeysuckle nursing pads are soft, thin and very absorbent!
4) 4 Queens and 2 Overnight Pads. There are also so many of us who are just heavy bleeders! The combo will keep you covered and comfortable postpartum, or just through those extra-heavy days in a regular cycle! Are you crampin'? Hot or cold, our CrampAid Cozies really hit the spot!
5) 1 Small, 1 Medium, and 1 Mini Liner. These sizes are great for supplementing a menstrual cup or the low flow at the end of your period! If you like a more generous panty like a boy-cut or full brief, make sure you order a Wing Extender for extra width.
6) First periods? Welcome your child, grandchild, or teen into young adulthood with a sophisticated MonarchBundle. The high-quality, handcrafted accessories will introduce them to a world of body-positive self care and inspire excitement, pride, and confidence about changes ahead. Menarche can be just light spotting or heavy bleeding so we suggest a wide range of sizes and absorbencies: 1 Mini Liner, 1 Jetty Pad, 1 Super Overnight. By testing a variety of sizes, they’ll be able to determine what they need and like personally. Also suggested: an intelligent and comprehensive guide to menstruation: Cycling, by artist Laura Szumowski, a CrampAid Cozy for heat therapy, a Beauty Sleeper, and a Pixie Pouch for stashing a pad or two.
You are on fire! We're impressed! Would you like to join Club PiMP and host Party In My Pants parties?! Visit our Club PiMP page to learn more!